2005年12月14日

Survey to end

Who? Where? When? How? What? They were all the survey goals. I believed so.

I had said goodbye to research on coreference/anaphora resolution more than seven months. However, my favorite research, now, was that. It was a very interesting topic. I could do a lot in it. But my time was limited. I should concentrate all my energy to do it.
So, now I fell across the old and newly topic: how to do research? Under my personal understanding, I believed the first step was defining a research roadmap for your research. This step was very important. And no body could manage it once. It should be a dynamic and active action. We could spent time for it regular.

Based on my understanding, I had defined a simple research roadmap. The succeeding, I thought, was survey. So there was some requirement for survey. This topic had occurred several times in my blog. I wanted to collect all the related papers in this decade. Meanwhile, there was another topic: how to collect all the papers. So, until now, you will found out that there were many problems related to research. To be a professional researcher, you must master all the skills.

Nowadays, my task was surveying to end. It was very important.

没有评论: