2005年12月29日

Bayes Model for recognition

Doing is harder than thinking. It is my practice conclusion. These days, I was trying Naive Bayes Model for my gender recognition task. First, I deduced the formulation of Naives Bayes for my recognition problem. There were two experiments I should finish. But how to write program for realization the formulations? This was my first time using Naive Bayes Model. There were many little-big or big-little questions laying front to me.

For example, how to compute the model? Which parameter should be calculated? How to use the model for open testing? After asking help from many friends, I studied out the experiment plan for my plan.

After this process, I had been familiar with Naive Bayes Model a lot. Before today, I had been known Baive was very easy to use. However, now, I knew nothing was easy. If you doubt it, just do it?

没有评论: