2005年12月8日

Leiyu's blog

Eight months ago, I removed Lei Yu's blog link from my blog links. The reason was he had not updated his blog frequently. Last night, Lei said to me that he had sent his blog link to me. He had written so many blogs. There were some nice collections.

This morning, I opened his blog Torpedoes' Blog. I found there were many new articles. They were in some types: Computer Science, Miscellaneous, Probability and Random Process, Linux and Unix, Internet Technology, and Programming. I found some nice articles in it. I liked the two articles as following: 细谈VC程序调试的若干方法 and gnuplot-数据可视化工具.

So his blog link returned to my blog links again. I liked his blog.

1 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: yl
12/11/2005 03:10:47 PM
hahahha I see.THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT! LIKE YOUR BLOG TOO.