2005年12月20日

Preparing reading group

Recently, I was preparing the reading group next Monday. It was my turn for giving a English presentation on some better paper. Considering my current research point and the requirement of reading group. I selected the paper about gender recognition. Its information was as flowing in detal:

Shane Bergsma, Automatic Acquisition of Gender Information for Anaphora Resolution, In Balázs Kégl and Guy Lapalme (Eds.) Advances in Artificial Intelligence: Proceedings of the 18th Conference of the Canadian Society for Computational Intelligence, (Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 3501, © Springer Verlag), Canadian AI 2005, May 9-11, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, pages 342-353.
-- Winner, AI'2005 Best Paper Award

I like this paper very much. I will read through it, and then give a nice English presentation on it. The presentation will be 4:00 pm on next Monday in Newtech Building room 618. Welcome you if you would like to take part in.

没有评论: