2005年12月16日

Reading Roadmap

Do you like reading? I mean reading papers related to your research. I fell reading was a very important skill for any research. As based on your reading, you could know all about others. Research is full of competition. If you can not be the best, you will be the last. There were many new papers every day. After you collection as more and more, you will read them one bye one. But, how to read them? I believed there should be a reading roadmap.

So what is reading roadmap? In my opinion, I believed that you can read them on several rules. For example, you can read papers on time. To each researcher, you must master the recent papers in a decade related to your research topic. So reading on time, you can read the papers which were in year by year. The second rule was reading on person. To research, the best way for understanding a person, I believed, was reading all his papers. Then you can discuss with him/her. To the best rule, I believed you should be intercommunication with others. You could spend some time finding the "others". If you be a member of the community, you would learn more.

The above words were my personal opinion. Just sharing with you.

没有评论: