2005年12月21日

Ping Pong with Sweat

What is sweat? You can read the answer from several dictionaries or repositories from google. Definition of "Sweat". I thought sweat was very good for health. Sweat could bring away many impurity of body.

This evening, our IRLab had the ping pong activity again in base room of Flat 12. There were about ten persons this time. We all played very happy. During the two hours, I had played once with Prof.Tliu. But the final score were 8:11 and 9:11. Prof. Tliu was very good at playing ping pong. By influenced with him, ping pong was the favorite activity of our lab. I played with the classmate of Liqi. He was in high level. We played in high spirit. But finally, my packet was nearly broken. There was a crack of the board. I would repair it tomorrow.

I had sweated a lot. It was a nice feeling.

没有评论: