2005年11月2日

Keep going on your ideas!

This evening, when I was off duty, I returned to BUAA for the ping-pong club activity this evening. When I walked on the streets of BUAA, I felt I was a stranger here. Nobody recognized me. Nobody knew me. It was a strange feeling.

I thought more about my hometown. Now, I had left it six years and stayed there no more than 15 days each year. People there only knew my little experience when I was young. Each time, when I joined into another place, I was a stranger. It was also said that you were nobody, you were nothing. But on internet, I had made acquaintances with many people by discussing some questions on NLP and machine learning. So the only thing I should do was learning more, finding more, and writing more. After two years accumulation, I began to know little about NLP and machine learning. Some fresh ideas were in my mind. But I had very little time to study and realize them. The current task to my personal research was reading more and doing deep research on my ideas. Under the experience of my technology innovation contest in 2003, I could do better.

Under my time management experience and quick survey on new topics, I would realize them. It was saying that good start was half success. I trusted myself.

没有评论: