2003年10月29日

Manage my time!

How to manage my time? It is an intractable problem for me for the recent and later days.

I have try it for a long time. After 12 day's taggment for the auto-abstract, I made a detail plan for every day. And today is the first day which I carry the plan out fully.

I divide my whole day into three main parts.
The first one is the morning which is from 8:00 to 11:00. During it I will study some English writing techniques and some base theory of NLP and IR.

The second part is the afternoon which is from 14:00 to 17:00. I will complete the tasks which were assigned to me, including program tasks and other tasks.

The last one is the evening which is from 18:00 to 22:00. During the four hours I will study for the curricula of the specialty and my avocation.

When I was completing the tasks for the auto-abstracts, I acquired a very important experience for me that when your must complete more than one tasks side-by-side, you should detailedly design your plan and assign some time to each tasks. Only do like this and you can complete your all tasks.

I have pay attention to my spare time during the three main parts of my whole day. In the morning, I get up at 6:30 to do morinig exercises. At noon, I go to gymnasium to play tabel tennis or have a lie-down. At night, I will go to bed at 23:30, sleeping for the next day.

I will carry out this life plan and keep improving it.

1 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: LEE
11/01/2003 10:15:32 PM
Good.