2003年10月25日

Fourteen day's task has been completed!

This afternoon,after I put in my last programs which can evaluate the quality of the auto-summary, mine fourteen day's task has been completed.
I am very pleased, because I have learned a lot of things.
Firstly,I have practised my programing technique of vc++.Right now I have been more familiar with VC++.I feel VC++ is very good to process all kinds of problem of corpus.
Secondly,my teamworking competence has been practised once more.In modern times teamwork is the most thing for a team.If everybody contributes his full ability and does good co-operation,I think the team can do everything!
Lastly,I have learned the fussiness in organising many people to tag corpus and the method how to organize very well of their work.

Learn so much!

没有评论: