2006年1月15日

Whole day on train

It was a pure whole day of my seating on train. Last night, in a word, I had not sleep well. I had only two states.

Firstly, when I was very sleepy, I armed on the corner of the table and recline my head on my arms. I could not count the time then. But maybe after half an hour, my arms were not well. I fell pins and needles in my arms. So I should change into another semi-sleeping state.

I leaned my head and back against the back of my seat and sleeped again. As you know, it was not proper pose for sleeping. I would swing my head. After standing up a short while, my head would swing into lower position. So maybe after a hour, my neck would be with pins and needles. So I should change into the first state.

As my position was in the middle and near by the passage. I had only the two sleeping states. I thought it was very unendurable. When it was nine in the morning, I had slept enough. Then I changed myself into the nice states.

In the day, I chatt little with the people in my same partition. We played card several times. Excepting chatting, sleeping, playing card, having meal, I was watching out of the windows. The scenes were chanding very fast. In the north, I could see snow. But when we went into Henan and Shanxi, there was not any snow. The sunshine was perfect. I fell very good. Yeah! If you was ln train, you would have good chance to view all kinds of scenes. It was a pleasure of journey.

没有评论: