2006年1月3日

Professional English Writing

Although I had been writing English blogs for so long time, I believed my English was poor also. Why said so? The reason was a newly dictionary which I had brought recently.

It was an English-Chinese Dictionary of Model Compositions. In this book, there were ample categories for all kinds of description, sample sentences and sample articles. Each time, when I reviewed it, I fell my English was very poor. For example, I could not describe a person's face in my own words. And I could not write more words for snowing.

Yeah! I emphasized I should do research things in professional style. In research, writing was a very important skill. But I did not learn more on it. I wanted to learn writing in professional style. Ok. Let me read and study more on English writing. Now, I had two books on English writing: this dictionary and A Guide to Scientific Writing. In this winter vacation, I will do it.

没有评论: