2006年1月19日

Graphical Models and Inference

This afternoon, I started my winter vacation studying plan. The first material was the course Graphical Models and Inference of University of Oxford. The course was hold in October, 2005.

I had studied three chapters of it. The first three chapters were Conditional Independence, Markov properties on Undirected Graphs, and Log-Linear Models. Before my reading, I had known little about Graphical Model. Now, I had found some basic information on graphical model. To Graph Theory, there could be some probability for the node and edges. So Graphical Model had been invented. There were some famous models could be included in such theory framework, such as Markov Model, Hidden Markov Model, Maximum Entropy Markov Model, Conditional Random Field. Their relation could be realized in Graphical Model.

Althoug I had read only three chapters about it, I thouht I had been interested in it very much. I would study on it in thix vinter vocation. I would conclude in my blog after some days.

没有评论: