2006年1月14日

By K5 for home

At 13:30, I went on the train K5 on time. It was the second train of my returning home from Harbin to Sichuan. It would a very long journey. The whole time would be 40 hours. This was the second time I seated on such long journey by train. K5 was an additional train for transport during the Spring Festival. I was little luckily that there was not so congested. We could walk to get hot water and go to WC conveniently. In term of national institute for training, today was the first day of transport during the Spring Festival. Comparing last years, this was the earliest one of my studying outbound.

How to spend the time in the 40 nhours? I had no answer firstly. I could chat and play card with others. Otherways, I could think more about my life and research. Somebody said that life is compplicated that you will do all kinds of things and appear on every occasion. On my experience, I knew seating on train was one of them. I could not change it. So why not enjoy it?

May lucky to you! If you will go for long journey in the Spring Festival, please enjoy it.

没有评论: