2006年1月4日

Naives Bayes independent suppose

This afternoon, I worked out the experiment on Naives Bays for gender recognition. I did the experiment on w1 independent with w2. It was very important to validate my intuition.

After modifying my prior program, I had run out the final experimental result. The final whole accuracy was about 74.4%. The later experiment was on w1 and w2 which were as a whole. it was about 80.4% of whole accuracy. So the comparing experimental result told me that there was some relation between w1 and w2. I should model in detail for it tomorrow.


BTW: I'd like to study some words for describing the head of body:

auburn赤褐色的
black 黑的
blonde/golden 金色的
brown 褐色的
carroty 橘红色的
chestnut 栗色的
dark 深色的
dry 干的
dull 无光泽的
dyed 干的
fair 金色的;淡色的
flaxen 亚麻色的
greasy/oily 油性的

没有评论: