2006年1月9日

Studying Home

I will return to my hometown after several days. Now, there are many things I should finish. The most important one is defining the studying plan when I will be at home.

Yeah! I can not use computer convininently in my hometown. But it is a nice chance to studying in silence. I will bring one book and ten papers with me. They are enough for me. If more, I know I can not finish them.

Preparing some presents and printing some pictures, I have done good prepartion for my returning. Yeah, I have not seen my parents for a whole year. I am missing them very much. Tomorrow, I will prepare some other items. After the Ph.D. checking report, I will go home. Nice feeling!

3 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: lou
01/10/2006 10:33:23 PM
So hard you are studing!
Good!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
01/11/2006 10:35:43 AM
Thanks to Lou! May you happy new year!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: victor
01/11/2006 01:00:41 PM
Have a nice journey home!