2006年1月10日

Ph.D. Candidate Enrollment Advice Note

I got my Ph.D. Candidate Enrollment Advice Note this afternoon. It's very exciting to me. Yeah! It was expected. At the beginning of next term, I would be a formal Ph.D. Candidate.

Study for Ph.D. degree was my biggest dream when I was young. After more than ten years diligent studying, I would stride into my dream. From enrollment to graduation, it would be a hard process. However, I love it. The result is not very important. I believe the process is perfect. I would try my best for the Ph.D. studying and do more for our IRLab.

Tomorrow afternoon, we would have the Ph.D. checking. I have prepared enough for it. There would be my research plan in 2006. Let me try more and more.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: jnwang
01/11/2006 07:11:28 PM
con~. It's still my dream.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
01/13/2006 12:00:50 PM
Thanks to jnwang! You will manage your dream. I believed so. May you wonderful new year!