2005年4月14日

Summarizing yourself

We have so many kinds of summarizations: annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and dayly. We have been familiar wi them. But do you have summarize your works of many years? Do you see youself clearly? Ususlly, I have little time to think such question. Now, I have the chance. This weekend, Shiqi and me would give our presentations on our working summarization from our joining IR to now.

When I wanted to prepared for the presentation, I had not any idea. Maybe I tell some useful experiences to the newly persons of our lab, introduce the working items which I had experienced, or some machine learning subjects. I had no clearly idea.

Recently, I spent some time for learning Mindmap. I believed it was useful for everyone. But after consideration, I was not sure whether all of us would be interested in it.

It's hard to do so. I wrote the all I could thought about in MiindManager. When I arranged the ideas in Mindmanager, I found out the introduction flow of my presentation. Yeah. Mindmap was iinteresting, novel, and powerful.

Thanks to Mindmap.

没有评论: