2005年4月20日

postpone the machine learning group activity

I was noticed that Mr.Qinghua Hu had gone to America for an international conference. Congratulation to him! However, this weekend he could not come back. The original plan of our machine learning group was discussing rough set theory and decision trees in this weekend. When I heard Mr.Hu's news, I began to change the plan.

I wanted to present decision trees lonely in this weekend. But I found there were so many things for me. I could not give the presentation. So I would like to postpone the activity.

Our original plan of machine learning group was discussing for some classic and newly machine learning algorithms. But so far, our activity content was only presentation. I believed it was not with good effect. The speakers were not invited easily. And the discussing effect was not good. This problem should be solved in the near future.

没有评论: