2005年4月7日

Football Match

After the basketball match before two weeks, this morning, our labs hold a football match. Our opponent was the class team of Wei He.

The match was started up at 9:00. We all, about twenty persons, came to the playground. As there were only eight persons consist a group, we turned up in the ground by turns. Prof.Tliu was also a member of our football team. He was good at this sport item. At the beginning, Wei He was the goalkeeper of our opponent. Our team's first goal was by Yu Hong. In the forbidden zone, Yu Hong, faced to Wei He, kick the ball into the goal. The ball was through under Wei He's crotch. So excellent goal it was.

The best member of our team was Jialun Deng. Firstly, he was our goalkeeper. By right of their skills, our opponent vanguards shot once and once again. Jialun Deng turned back them one by one. We gave him a title of iron man. After some times substitution, he was the vanguard. Facing to the goalkeeper, he shot by the same way as Yu Hong. After so many matches, we all found he was a good player of all ball-like sports.

When it came to 11:00, we finished our match. We all were happy.

Nice sports!

6 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
04/08/2005 10:47:30 AM
haha, this blog is like a composition by a pupil and the one which will get A.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
04/08/2005 11:08:12 AM
Thanks for your judgment :)

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: wenjie
04/08/2005 01:15:19 PM
Every day I focus on your blog,but I never write any comment.From my standpoint,football macth is so intresting that it can give the member of IR lab good mood.I am right???

someone said:"a good example is the best sermon".I will keey you company

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: wenjie
04/08/2005 01:16:09 PM
Every day I focus on your blog,but I never write any comment.From my standpoint,football macth is so intresting that it can give the member of IR lab good mood.I am right???

someone said:"a good example is the best sermon".I will keey you company

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
04/08/2005 07:09:22 PM
Yeah. Thanks for your attention to my blog. You are right! Football match is a collective sports. I'd like to you can add more comments. It's a kind of communication between us. Do you think so?

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: wenjie
04/08/2005 10:49:07 PM
Yes!
I'll do it!
Good luck!!!