2006年3月6日

Love what you are doing!

It is spring now. I cannot help thinking the common saying, "the whole year's work is depended by the start of the spring". Yeah! You must be with nice annual plan. The most important, I believe, you must love what you are doing.

In such year, I am concerning on three important things: research on coreference resolution, manage and push the XML project, and guide for the works of our coreference resolution research. Prof. Tliu has supervised me that I should put most of myself on the most important things. I believe that such three things are enough to me. I love them and am sure of myself for doing them in better status.

This whole day, I am trying the Python CGI mode for interaction with C++. The baseline system is in my plan. I have been successful on the basic means for it. The current works for me is modifying original system for Python CGI mode.

Little exciting to me! I love such feeling. There is another piece of good news that I can apply for teaching assist for some courses. In the course list, I found there was a best course for me: mathematics modeling. If I can get the chance, I would be happier. I love mathematic modeling also. Somebody said that do not lose the chances you can grasp with energy and time. I will try once.

没有评论: