2005年9月30日

Wavelet is a good thing!

I knew Wavelet in some mathematics courses. And last year, I knew some body used it for blaze temperature. In his slides, there were some tree structures. It's a nice link to sentence tree structure. I wanted to do some research on combining wavelet for NLP. But there were so many mathematical formulas that I had not known it clearly finally. And by surrounding many other tasks, I abandoned it nearly.

These days, Ke Wu, who was from ShangHai Jiao Tong University, had introduced many related basic knowledge to me. We discussed many ideas on combining wavelet method for NLP. This afternoon, we had a casual brainstorm on the combination. However, after checking on web, we found some similar ideas.

We believed our ideas should be insistent. We will try more.

没有评论: