2005年9月26日

Busy on C# programming

Now, my task was extracting dictionary entries from a sql server database. I was programming in c# language. After the programming practice on knowledge base import program and developing a simple website for knowledge base writing, I had been familiar with C# a lot. Its string process ability was very good.
This time, my key point was on arraylist. There was a bug I thought in C#. That was is you use:
-------------------------------------------
string[] array_test= ……
foreach(string i in array_test)
{
string str_temp = i.ToString();
int int_start = str_temp.IndexOf("test"); //there will be an error. It is said that int can not transform into string
}
-------------------------------------------
I did not know why it happened. My solution was using one more function importing i.ToString() and return the string processing result.

There was some difference between C# and C++ programming. I would be know more about their difference.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Robert Chen
10/03/2005 05:32:58 PM
奇怪了,呵呵,我复制了一下,没有复制出相同的问题。你的.NET Studio有问题了?呵呵maybe :)

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
10/04/2005 11:58:35 AM
呵呵,有这种可能的。我的机器上安装过.NET Studio 2005,后来又卸掉了。这个问题有空我会专研一下。谢谢偶像的指点哦