2005年9月16日

Professional UML with Visual Studio .NET

Now I met a problem. I would do some program architecture design. How to represent the architecture? After my survey, I found UML was very good for this requirement. There were some related materials for UML design. It was reported that Microsoft Visio was the most popular UML software in 2004. And there was a direct book: Professional UML with Visual Studio .NET -- Applying Visio for Enterprise Architects.

I had bought it from China-pub. After my practice following the guide, I could work out some nice pictures on UML. Software engineering methodology was very important for programming. It seems time consuming. But through the whole process, it was needed. The programs I had written before, I thought, were very weak in software engineering. I could practice more on my current design task.

I had read one third of this book. I thought I could finish it in this weekend.

没有评论: