2005年9月18日

Nice Mid-autumn

I had remembered clearly the past two mid-autumns. I spent that with my friends of IRLab. Two Chinese sentences could describe it. "2003:数人夜话紫丁香,2004:月饼飘香六一五". They were very beautiful. This year, I had a similar wonderful festival.

This noon, Shiqi, Jizhou, Yichen and I, had a nice dinner in Ganguoju nearing Wudaokou subway station. We four celebrated the festival firstly. During our dinner, we talked many free topics. According to our improvisational feelings, we poetized. We four gave a sentence respectively like Chinese old style. Our final work was as following:

中秋佳节时,(shiqi)
月夜花香似。(jizhou)
梦憬乡人情, (me)
遥想君何是。(yichen)

How do you think about it? We all liked it very much. :)

After the noon dinner, we went to Xidan again for our autumn-winter clothes. We walked around for a very long time, and bought some nice clothes. We had supper at the top floor of that big emporium. We were very relaxing and glad.

We all were so tired that our original visiting Tiananmen plan was overturn by ourselves. We returned to our bedroom and had a nice sleep. In the evening, Yajie gave me a phone. We talked on some interesting topics again. We were very happy to talk to each other.

没有评论: