2005年9月7日

One more nice free software: R

This morning, when I was in deep learning the papers on IM Message Act Classification, I found a concept Kappa Statistical Test. It was very useful for the consistency test. Now, I could not use Matlab. And Excel was without such computing factors. So I began to try others.
I remembered someday Jietang recommanded one GNU free software R. I had read some materials about it. Jun Xu had used it a lot. He said there were many professional statistic researchers used it a lot. Maybe the reason was it's free. :)

I had collected many materials. Their links were as following.

http://www.r-project.org/
On its left bar, there were many useful links of R.

Introduction of R(Chinese virsion)

After running it on my computer, I felt it was similar with Matlab. Yeah. It's very good for me.


It could plot many beautiful pictures. Like the following one:


1 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: hfjiang
09/12/2005 04:02:59 PM
真的是很漂亮的!