2005年8月7日

Swimming

I had not swum for three years. During my undergraduate life, I only swam three times when I was in the course of P.E. When I was a child in my hometown, I liked swimming a lot. Each summer vocation, we all guys went to reservoirs, rivers and swimming pools.

This afternoon, Caizhi Zhu, one VS of MSRA invited us to Sunshine Swimming Pool. It was very nice feeling of swimming. I believed so. In the morning, Chengjie Sun and I went to Wall-Market for shopping some swimming pants, hats and glasses. Afternoon lunch, we seven guys went to the pool. Carl, Xiaoguang Hu liked swimming very much. And they were in advanced level. They joined us.

We had our swimming from 14:30 to 17:30. Without any professional coaching, my swimming technique was poor. Luckily Xiaoguang was professional now. And his guide was effective. Chengjie Sun, Caizhi Zhu and I were guided by him on breast stroke. To my original level on breast stroke, I could swim with my head above the surface. I was unable to dive and float out for breathing. Xiaoguang corrected my leg poise and taught me for expiration under surface and inspiration above surface. Based on the two hints, I practiced many times. And finally I was familiar with breast stroke little. I needed more practices.

It was effective for practice and keep health by swimming. I'd like to swim again in next weekend.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Victor
08/11/2005 06:20:58 PM
When you come back, join in our swimming group. Let's enjoy swimming!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
08/12/2005 09:24:19 AM
Aha~! Nice news. Thanks for your invitation to your swimming group. I'd like to and study from you!