2005年8月10日

Ping Pong Activity

After the swimming last Sunday, I had done any exercise. As I felt little muscle ache and without time these two days.

This evening, I went to discuss our Poster Design with my Libra friends in brainstorm. After our super, it was 19:17. I had invited our Ping Pong members of MSRA gathering at 19:00 in 4F hall. So I was late for it. When I ran to, there was no one waiting for me. I knew maybe someone, who had wanted to play, had left because of my late. I would say sorry to them.

I went fast back to BUAA. When I brought my pat to the Ping Pong room, there were only four VS of MSRA playing. After a while, Taifeng Wang came. We six played three tables in two hours. During the two hours without substitution, we all enjoyed ourselves.

Caizhi Zhu would like to swim this Saturday. I felt good on this form of exercise.

没有评论: