2005年8月17日

Knowing what you will do is the first!

This is Aug. 17th. I had come here three months. It was half of our study in MSRA. During the past three months, I had learned a lot, knew many friends from different universities, listened many research talks with high-quality, did survey on my research topics, organized ten ping pong activities, and began to like swimming.

This afternoon, our project group had the routine meeting. We discussed only my recent tasks report. After my presentation, our mentor described my task scene in detail. Until now, we four VSs knew our tasks in detail again. As we had done much work on our project, our goals and tasks were more and more clearly.

Yeah! I believed that knowing what you will do was the first. Our four tasks were all novel and interesting. We all would concentrate on them. I believed we could do the research at the state of the art.

This was the weekly ping pong day. There were about ten accepted my invitation. We all could have a nice sport evening!

没有评论: