2005年8月11日

Poster design for our Libra

There was a poster design competition. I was in Libra. And our Libra group had seven guys. All of us had had three discussions about our poster. In the past time, we all were concentrate on the new ideas and the main schemas. During the brainstorm stage, we discussed a lot. And sometime we all had no words seeing others faces. It was interesting!

This evening, we began to discuss from 18:30. First, we discussed the ideas last night we discussed. We voted for the schemas. Finally, when it was 21:00,we all focused on the final idea about using 29 ping pong tables forming our club name. I went to Wall Market to buy 39 balls. When I returned to Sigma 4F, they had done the main frame. Tomorrow afternoon, we would take part in the competition.

I came back to BUAA at 23:30. It was too late. I felt tired.

没有评论: