2005年7月25日

Surveying with tools

How to do survey? I think the first thing is collecting related materials as many as enough. How to save and clear up your materials is another important thing. As you can download files as many as you want. But I believe after you have downloaded, you are not very clearly about them.
So I recommand useful tools for research: Biblioscape. As I can not use the commercial edition. I choose to use the free edition of biblioscape: bibliexpress. It's enough for your collecting, clearing up, writing in word on your research information.
I think after my survey on this topic I should write a wonderful report about "How to do efficient and fruitful survey and writing by the tools Biblioscape and Bibliexpress".

These skills are very important to a researcher. All of us should master them.

没有评论: