2005年7月12日

Reconcerning on Weka

This evening, when I read the paper Opinion Observer: Analyzing and Comparing Opinions, I found some related information. Suddenly, the word Weka occurred to my view. Yes. Weka is a wonderful and powerful machine learning tool. I had spent some time on it. But, frankly speaking, I did know little about it. Luckily, I had brought the book Data Mining: practical machine learning tools and techniques with java implementations.

When I visited the website of Weka. I found some useful slides on how to use Weka. After I saw ten pages of them, I found I could not help reading more about it. Yeah. I think this is my favorite thing on spare time. I could spent some time each day on it. I hope I can master Weka totally. Some day, I could do some research with high quality.

Ok. Why not try again on Weka. See you tomorrow; I will come back for evening practices with my MSRA friends.

1 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: hfjiang
07/14/2005 01:51:45 PM
what is the WEKA??