2005年7月22日

How to search the papers citing one paper

This afternoon, I fall across a certain problem. I had a paper titled "An effective Conservational Agent with User Modeling based on Bayesian Network". I wanted to find which paper cited it.

Firstly, I used Citeseer. But the webpage only told me the papers it cited. Then I tried my second solution:Google Scholar. Yes. In Google Scholar, there was a page linking to the citing information. You could see the second retrievaled result of this page. Luckily, there was a "Cited by 3" link. Yes, this was my need. I found three papers which cited the paper.

It seemed Google Scholar was a good tool for scholar really. I was fond it. Maybe there was other better tool. I should read the help file of Google Scholar in detail. If you knew, you could tell me. Thanks in advance. If I found, I would share it to you.

没有评论: