2005年3月6日

Slides of Feature Selection

On my recent experience, I believed the best form for studying a paper is giving a presentation on it to others. If you can let other understand the paper by your introduction, you can truly understand it.

I have another point that a book on your table is others. Only after you studied it, you could master it finally.

I began to prepare the slides of that paper on Feature selection. I had used all my skills on it. And I found out that the more times you made slides, the more skills you could hold.

It was tiring to prepare it. However, as I knew the goodness about the presentation, I fell happy.

This afternoon, Yu Hong, Jialun Deng, Xincheng Yuan and me had a basket match with others on the wet playground. Nice practice!

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
03/08/2005 08:42:39 AM
Add oil!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/10/2005 01:22:50 PM
Thank you very much!