2005年3月4日

HIT Machine Learning Group

Aha. This is a so nice group. When I discussed some problem on HIT-BBS-AI, somebody suggested to have a discussion on SVM. I thought we could have a study group for Machine Learning. When I suggested to form such a group, there were so many friends supporting me. This first time somebody wanted to introduce something about SVM.

But the biggest probblem is the location as we needed a projecting camera. I thought many places and finally my supervisor Prof.Tliu helped me. He encouraged me about this discussion. Thanks to him in advance.

I had make sure the date is March 12. I believed it would be a nice discussion. Until now, there are so many persons interested in it. So good news!

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
03/06/2005 09:29:21 PM
Good idea and useful action!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/06/2005 09:35:27 PM
Aha. Thanks for your encouragement!