2005年3月12日

HIT-MachineLearningGroup-SVM-Review

This was a special day for me. Since I had emceed the HIT-MachineLearningGroup-SVM-Review discussion activity. It's a challenge for me.

HIT-MachineLearningGroupSvmReview

I had tried my best to it. I tried to keep calmness. The three speakers were so good on there presentations. After their introduction, I had realized the beginning, development, and hot-points of current research. The most gain of this activity for me, I believed, was that I met so many experts of machine learning. And they were in our campus. If I had some problems, I could discuss with them directly.

The brief about this activity was in my research block of my homepage.

3 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Michelle
03/15/2005 07:28:57 PM
A very good activity! Your speech that evening is inspiring and very apt to the theme. I think you are able to such kind of things. I prepare to learn from you and do as the proverb says in your homepage.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Michelle
03/15/2005 07:36:03 PM
A very good activity! Your speech that evening is inspiring and very apt to the theme. I think you are able to such kind of things. I prepare to learn from you and do as what the proverb says in your homepage.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/16/2005 02:51:53 PM
Thanks for your encouragement! That evening, I was excited and got into a state before the speech. I was doing somethings that I loved and studying from some excellent persons. I knew I had not done better. I would try more. I believed the machine learning group was nice to be held on. Good luck to know you^-^