2005年3月3日

Exciting days!

Exciting days!These days, I was exciting. Since I have been reading some nice books and have some wonderful ideas for my study and research.

This evening, we had the reading group. Shiqi Zhao introduced a paper on conditional random field model. I knew this model last term, but had no time for reading it. His pronunciation was perfect, I think so. The model's main idea was simple. I admired the first person who had constructed this model.

When I returned to my bedroom, I found the nice book Artifical Intelligence: A modern approach(2rd edition) on my bed. It was so nice a book that I wanted to borrow it last year. There was two pages which were about Anaphora Resolution. I read them as soon as fast. The related information was simple. It's survery only covering Hobbs's theory of 1978. Little disappointed!

Next Thursday, I was to make presentation in reading group. After a simple survey, I had chosed a neweat paper about feature selection. It was 20 pages, some complicated. It was a challenge to me.

6 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
03/04/2005 09:34:18 AM
I am dissappointed for having forgotten the time of reading group meeting and lost the excellent performance of sqzhao. But I think I won't miss yours. Add oil!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/04/2005 02:40:14 PM
Thank you in advance!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Lou
03/04/2005 09:05:27 PM
The picture which catches my eyes is so fantastic, I like it very much.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/05/2005 01:27:43 PM
Ok. You can collect it :)

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: simply
03/06/2005 09:28:08 PM
BTW: where did you find these enticing pictures?
I want to eat these apples even if they were poisoned.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
03/06/2005 09:34:50 PM
Be careful of your everyday browseing of each website. If you love some pictures, you can download it at once. This is my way about favorite pictures.