2004年10月20日

Time Management

How to manage your time when you are busy with more things than your consideration or burden? This is a big problem of my study and life.

During the period of time, I had spent lots of time on the lab's tasks. When I had some spare time I concentrated on them also. So there were some chapters of Combinatorics and Pattern Classification I had not read any more. And some homework of them I had not finished.

This evening I thought more about my recent life and study. I found that I should manage my time more reasonable. And I listed a simple time management as follow:

6:30 Get up, do moring exercise and have breakfast.

8:00~11:30 Finish the task of lab or read some materials about the research theme.

11:30~1:30 Have lunch and take a nap.

2:00~5:30 Practise the programming techniques or finish the program task of lab.

6:30~10:00 Study the course of graduate.

10:00~10:30 Write my diary and make the detail plan for the next day.

11:00 Go to sleep.

This plan is flexible for my study and life. There is a celebrated remark that you must devote all your energies to your work and study when you are working or studying, and spend all your energies to enjoy your self in your spare time. This rule is adopted to my needs.

New management, new life! I wish so.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Lou
10/21/2004 10:52:08 PM
New management, new life! Wonderful idea! Follow them strictly, you will be more successful!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
10/22/2004 09:32:24 AM
Thank you very much!