2004年10月9日

Three new summarization systems

Based on the best evaluation methods' idea, I realized two summarization systems. The first one was following the traditional methods that calculates the weights of all sentences and selects the best ones.

And the new idea for my first system was the weighting methods. I used the evaluation methods for calculating the weights of each sentences. The final summarizations of the test papers achieved some better score under my best evaluation system.

Then I changed my point to combine all possible sentences set then calculating the similarty to source file. This methods was very slow. As its algorithm complexity was pow(2,n).

The third one was generalizing the weights of each sentences based on the first system. But its final evaluating results was worse than the realized four system by yhb.

Three systems, three methods, I will think more about them.

没有评论: