2004年10月7日

Exciting Scheme

This morning, after reading the daily latest news I made the daily plan. Just now I finished the first one: realizing the relatively word frequency approach. The final experimental result was close to the intending. It was of the ability of distinguishing different summarization systems, but not high relative to the human feelings. It was not well as the two ones, could be a comparison results.

Right now I had an exciting scheme. I discussed the recent development with Wanxiang Che who was a PhD.Student. He did not believe that my TF method was powerful and suggested me to realize some new method. But he suggested me to realize a new summarization system based on my TF method. We could make some evaluation by human to prove the useness of this method.

This system was not complicated. I could realize it quickly. So exciting.

After comparing this system with others I could do another thing: comparing the summarizations with human summarizations and get new evaluation approach.

So exciting news for me today! I was excited!!!!

Let me start the new plans.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Lou
10/08/2004 10:56:28 PM
May you success!

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
10/09/2004 09:03:09 AM
Thanks for your encouragement!