2004年10月12日

Poor pronunciation

During this year I had made two English presentations. The first one was on the Graduate English Class. At that time my topic was High-tech. It was only eight minutes. After that presentation my English teacher Mrs. Zhang suggested me improving my pronunciation. My second presentation was in the summer holiday's Fault Tolerant Computing and Wearable Computing Class. My topic was Power Management. It was thirty-five minutes. After that presentation the teacher Dr.Daniel P. Siewiorek suggested me improving my pronunciation.

This evening I made the third presentation. This time was in the Doctoral English Forum about discussion some papers about our research fields. It was my trun to give presentation. My topic was Random Forests in Language Modeling. It was seventy minutes. I kept my speaking speed in order to express myself clearly. After the presentation I answered lots of questions. Dr.Tliu suggested me improving my pronunciation.

It was clearly that my pronunciation was not good. I fell this problem was very serious to me. I should solve this problem from now on.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Lou
10/12/2004 10:59:00 PM
Come on. I believe you will do it better. You will improve your pronunciation by making good effort on it.

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
10/15/2004 09:55:41 PM
Thanks for your encouragement!

I'll try my best.