2004年5月14日

Why did I tag the CR corpus??

Why did I tag the CR corpus?? This was a question in my mind when I had tagged about 20 CR antecedent and anaphora. Whether did I want to use them for trainling corpus or testing corpus? I thought I had not made it clearly.

I thought I was confused by the current task. There was a thesis task for me to use design tree for the CR problem. But I found out I was impatient on this point. The CR result could be judged by humam when the testing samples was not ample.

There were some baseline method for CR problem. For example, the current anaphora could recognize the antecedent closest noun phrase as its antecedent. Right now, I had not any baseline system. So I could say nothing of the design tree-based CR system.

I must constitute a detailed fully experimental plan for my CR system. As the proverb says: A beard well lathered is half shaved.

Right now, I must finish the detailed experimental plan for my CR problem. And then start it.

Let me begin!!

没有评论: