2004年5月18日

The Choice of the CR method

Yes, I think it is a delimma to me. I wanted to finish the CR system by end
of this month. But there were lots of difficults be front to me.

For example, the design tree's method had been improved a lot. However I had not been familiar with them. I must thank Dr.Tliu. As when I read my notebook I found the hints which he wrote about CR. The memory based method was a good idea. At the same time, I must thank Mrs.Qin. She told me in order to finish my recent research, I could prompt my idea, and hand label some little scale corpus to test my idea. I only should finish a research now, not an applying system.

When I felt without new good idea, I read the electronic papers about CR. Suddenly I found a good idea in a paper. Its main idea was constructing lots of feature vectors with the antecnet and the anaphora, and after lots of positive examples and negative examples training, we can use some cluster algorithm to identify the CR relations.

I found I could find some ideas about the similar degree algorithm and then change that main idea. I could found idea from Grey System Theory.

Let me try!!
I found

没有评论: