2004年5月17日

The third edition of IE Survey report

This afternoon, Mrs.Qin told me that there were some little points of the second edition of IE Survey report. And Yu Haibin had finished his updating task. So I should finish the second improvement.

Originally, I had the improvement plan before some days. As these days I was busying in the CR System. I found out the three papers that I had chosen to consult. I thought they were better than our report at some respect, respectively. But our report was not only the survey report, but also our research scheme. So I integrated the good respects of the three papers into our report.

This was my today's works. And just now I had sent it to Mrs.Qin and the IE team.

And I found out a better guidline for me to finish my two main tasks in recent days. It was that I could my days for IE and CR crossing each other.

Let me begin!!

没有评论: