2004年5月7日

Coreference Resolution simply survey

This afternoon, Friday, our survey group had a meeting as usual. When I made my survey conclusion, I listed lots of researching methods on this topic. But just after this group meeting, I continued to study the papers about CR.

Just the more I had read, I found more about it. There were so many people like to research anaphora, i.e.,Ruslan Mitkov , who was some Anaphora Resolution International Conferences Chairman. Through his homepage, I also found a important international conference about anaphora resolution Discourse Anaphora and Anaphor Resolution Colloquium.

And I also found out that a workshop of ACL 2004 about Refernce Resolution and Its Application.

It seemed that CR and AR was so hot that there were so many researchers. And I should try my best to achieve their standard.

Let me keep on!!

没有评论: