2004年5月10日

Changing the strategy

Changing the strategy? Why? Just as the following reseans:

First, I added the pos tagging function to my CRS. It could run right.
Secondly, I changed the interface module of the NE to fit for my claim. Then it could run right.
Thirdly, I began to apply CRS to the fourty chosen documents. Run right, too.
But when I reviewed the final files, I was astonished. There were lots of NE errors. The NEs in some final documents were nearly all wrong. I could hard to undersatnd. So I put the result to Taozi. She could not explain the resons completely. However, she thought maybe the pos tagging module was not good enough, and her NE module depended much on the pos tagging information. Maybe it was the reason. And I could not resolve this problem now. I believe it needed some dayes. And I could not wait for it for my current task.

So I should change my strategy. After finding my IR resources library, I found out the Fujitsu-Beida tagging corpus. It was perfectly for me to complete my current task. As its tagging information were all handed by human. Good enough!!

Let me begin!!

没有评论: