2004年4月7日

This exercise day!~~!

Life lies on sports. This is an old adage. And I did as it today.

This morning, when it was nearly 10:00, I felt little tired. I walked out to the exercise ground beside our Integrated Building. I did some action on the parallel bars and horizontal bar and did some leg block. After I finished them I felt some comfortable.

This noon, I, with simply, played table tennis for nearly one and a half hours. Simply played table tennis very smart. She played very well. And there were lot of nice catches of her. She liked to kick the ball to the directly right side extraordinarily. So good table tennis player she is.

I would like to do lot of exercises these days.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: 111
04/08/2004 11:30:50 AM
lots of /a lot of

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
04/08/2004 10:13:57 PM
Thanks for your given directions!~