2004年4月13日

Anaphora resolution

Beginning at today, I have my fully task for my graduating design. I am assigned to the research point of Anaphora Resoluation.

At this time, I changed my usual way for research. I could read some linguistic papers on this topic, then some survey in Chinese, then some useful application in Chinese, then some survey in English, then some application in English. I thought after this order, I could understand it very quickly and efficiently.

This afernoon, I, at our campus library, studied the first lingustic paper of Anaphora resolution. Ok. It was great.

Keep on this order.

2 条评论:

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: tliu
04/14/2004 10:06:03 PM
这是一个非常重要的研究方向,相对独立而充满挑战性。相信你一定能够在这个课题上做出优异的成绩来。

Bill Lang 说...

Comment's author: Bill_Lang
04/14/2004 10:30:33 PM
Oh. Thanks for Dr.Tliu's encouragement.