2004年4月9日

How to make survey?

This afternoon we hold a discussion about our survey conclusion. There were some exciting survey conclusiones that Zsq and Chen Yihen gave us a whole architecture view of their IF system. The classical algorithm ANN and GA could be used in their system. It seemed that our lab will pay more attention on all kinds of machine learning algorithms.

And our group, Mrs.Qin, Benz and me, gave our survy conclusion. My task in this week was to investigate the related materials about semantic web and XML. I thought that semantic web and XML were both big topics for my only one week's survy. There were very very much more topics about them. I found out that lots of their applications were relevant to each other. Dr.Tliu had given us a hint about how to utilize XML and semantic web for NLP. And after a simple search by google, I found out that there were three times workshos about NLPXML. This workshop's main subject is that NLP should be able to provide XML with the answer to resolve the "point of the creative bottleneck", and XML should be able to provide NLP with deeper semantic structure clues.

The problem of our survey was discribled as that we had not be very clearly about how to make survey. So I should first make sure how to make better survey.

没有评论: