2004年4月2日

Chaotic intelligent information processing

Right now I could make sure that Chaos theory can be used in the information processing area.

This afternoon, I read summarize about Chaos and intelligent information processing. The application of chaos in information processing has been drawn more and more attention of the researchers. A large amount of scientific achievement has been achieved. In this paper, they have reviewed the recently research trends about how to realize the intelligent information processing and apply the intelligent comutation with chaos. I have found out some newly algorithms about the present hot algorithm, such as chaotic GA, chaotic ANN. They are great. However, there is not any real applicatin about them in this paper.

So chaos is very interesting. Last night, I saw a mathematical expression. That is x(n+1)=u*x(n)*(1-x(n)). Somebody said that there was some chaotic phenomena if we increase the parameter u from 0.1 to 4. When u is up to 3.5 even 4, the sequence of x will not be under any rule. And I programed it this morning, and check this conclusion out. My test conclusion was same as the forementioned one.

Great!

没有评论: