2004年4月11日

Nice speeches in YOCSEF

This morning, I joined in YOCSEF. I thought I was very lucky. Because I heard the two high level speeches.

The topic about this YOCSEF Forum was about Human bio-information security. The invited two speakers were Dr.Zhang Dapeng and Dr.Niu Muxia.

Dr.Zhang gave us a very detailed introduction about Biometric Authentication. In his introduction I found that our technoloyu society need more innovation. As there were many many newly modes of biometric. For example somebody thought they could recognize people by the lip lines.

Dr.Niu Muxia's research was full with innovation that he combined hominine immunity system and the computer network system to a newly information security network system. He thought we could extraction our bio-information to be some personnal information, then embed them to the identity card. Doing that we could combine the personal bio-information with the personal identiti card that is the common certification for person. Such a wonderful idea I thought it is.

Innovation is very important for our research. But it is based on very deeply accumulation of all kinds of knowledge.

没有评论: